Strokes of a brush....


Every moment of my life,
is a stroke of a brush in my painting
The stroke begins with you,
and ends with you

strokes so bold and sweeping,
they bring me closer to you...

lights and shadows that make me,
understand you...

little touches simply add up,
that I can't live without you...

The real art in my painting,
is to love you, is to love you.


Let me be honest and admit that, this is not my work. I could never write poems, even for god's sake. This flow of creativity has been inked by Nayna Kadam. A chartered accountant, a lawyer; and a wonderful poet in the making. You make my life strong. Thank you. 

Comments

  1. Hiii Sheku,
    I could make a small place on ur marvellous blog has filled up my spirit with a sense of contentment & pride.Thank you so much..An achievement to be on writer's blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very well written Nayna. Keep writing :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts